Stephanie Howe is an endurance junkie who loves trail running, mountain biking, paddling, and adventuring with her dog Riley. A former Nordic skier and Snowshoe National Champion, Stephanie is now an elite trail and ultra-distance runner for The North Face National Team. She gets her trail running and adventure fix in Bend, Oregon, where she also coaches endurance athletes, teaches at the local community college and is completing her PhD in Nutrition & Exercise Physiology.
- 1st place in 2013 Speedgoat 50k
- 1st place in the 2013 Montrail 6k Uphill Challenge
- 1st place and new course record in 2013 Gorge Waterfalls 50k (3:49)
- 2012 National Snowshoe Champion
- 2011 USA Track & Field 50k National Champion
- 3-time Pole, Pedal, Paddle Champion (2010-2012)
- 1st place in Mt. Ashland Hill Climb Half-Marathon (4-time champion)
- 1st place and new course record in 2012 SOB 50 mile (Ashland, OR)
Stephanie's Top 5:
- Arm Sleeves - so great when it's cold out!
- Hydro Flask insulated bottle for after training - love having cold water even when it's 90 out and my bottle has been in the car for 2 hours
- Insulated Food Flask for recovery smoothie after training
- My pup Riley - he runs with me a lot
- Better Than Naked running clothing line from The North Face