Brit OliphantSport: Stand Up Paddle Boarding and Paddle Surfing
Hometown: Bend, OR
Currently: Paia, HI
SUP Muse: Brit Oliphant
A Bend, Oregon native, Brit Oliphant recently graduated from high school and relocated to Hawaii, where she could pursue her love for water sports. A natural athlete, Brit has competed in nearly every sport throughout her youth, although she now focuses on SUP (stand up paddle boarding) and paddle surfing. In addition, Brit shares her love for SUP by teaching the sport to other enthusiasts.
- 12th Annual Surftech Jay Race – 1st place, women’s SUP race
- 2013 Surftech Shootout – 2nd place, women’s SUP race
- H2O Overdrive Summer Series – 5th place
Brit's Top 5:
- My pink Hydro Flask to keep my water cold in the hot Hawaiian sun
- BIKINIS! Lots of them!
- My Kialoa paddle
- The ocean
- Support from family and friends