Alison TetrickSport: Cycling
Currently: Petaluma, CA
Alison Tetrick is a professional cyclist for Twenty16 Pro Cycling, and a graduate student in neuropsychology at Palo Alto University. She played collegiate tennis and was an NCAA All-American Scholar Athlete, where she earned a degree in biochemistry before the bike found her. She started bike racing because her grandfather encouraged her to, and he is 84 years old and still racing bikes! She has been a member of the USA National Team and is the professional female athlete representative for USA Cycling. Living in Petaluma, her favorite training roads are in West Marin in Northern California and when she isn't riding, she loves to read and talk to her cat.
- 2nd place in 2012 & 2013, Chrono des Nations
- 1st place in 2013, Tour of America's Dairyland Downer Ave. Criterium
- 1st place in the 2012 San Rafael Twilight Criterium
- 1st place in 2011 Merco Cycling Classic
- 2011 Pan American Championships
- 2011 Queen of the Cobbles, Rhonde van Denthe World Cup
- 1st place in 2010 Nature Valley Grand Prix TT
Alison's Top 5:
- Road ID - I never take it off because safety is important and my loved ones have peace of mind.
- Hydro Flask insulated bottle because sometimes you want it to stay warm, and sometimes you want it to stay cool.
- Insulated Food Flask for smoothies or my morning grits.
- My Felt bicycle is my best friend, even though we don't always play nice, we have a good relationship.
- My Oakley Radar XL's with photochromatic lenses for on those days the sun comes and goes.