From the moment she picked up her first Kettlebell and completed her first WOD, Becca Voigt’s life – and the sport of CrossFit – changed forever. A California native, Becca is one of a handful of elite athletes that has competed in nearly every CrossFit Games since 2008. From dusty farms to ESPN, Becca has been a dominant and defining factor in the CrossFit Games, including her trip to the podium in 2011 when she finished third in the world.
A lifetime athlete and a collegiate basketball player, Becca picked up the sport of CrossFit in 2006. She holds the record for most CrossFit Games appearances by any female, and is tied for most CrossFit Games Appearances by any athlete, with a total of 6 consecutive appearances. Becca is also tied for the most top 10 finishes at the CrossFit Games, with a total of 4.
Videos:CrossFit - Becca Voigt on Winning Event 6
CrossFit - Boob Knee and Sacrifice with Rebecca Voigt
- 2013 Reebok Crossfit Games- 11th place
- 2013 Crossfit SoCal Regionals: 2nd place
- 2013 Crossfit Open – 12th place worldwide
- 2012 Reebok Crossfit USA vs. Europe Invitational: 1 of 3 Females to be invited on Team USA
- 2012 Reebok Crossfit Games- 10th place
- 2012 Crossfit SoCal Regionals: 2nd place
- 2012 Crossfit Open – 18th place worldwide
- 2011 Crossfit Games – 3rd place
- 2011 Crossfit SoCal Regional 1st place
- 2010 Crossfit Games – 7th place
- 2009 Crossfit Games – 20th place
- 2009 SoCal Regionals: 3rd place
- 2008 Crossfit Games Finish 7th place
Rebecca's Top 5:
- Reebok Nano Shoes - The versatility of my Reebok shoes are perfect for Crossfit.
- Lunch Box - I pack my lunch every day to make sure that my nutrition is perfect at all times.
- Johnson and Johnson Athletic Tape - This tape is the best. It’s easy to tear and never comes off during my workouts.
- My Nixon Watch- This watch is so comfortable; whether I am timing my workouts or my clients I never question if my watch is not going to work.
- My Hydro Flask - Hydration is extremely important to me and I make sure that I have my Hydro Flask with me at all times. I love how my Hydro Flask keeps my water cold.