Thank you for your interest in joining the Hydro Flask® crew. We are always looking for motivated people to join us at our headquarters in Bend, Oregon, one of the finest outdoor locations in the Pacific Northwest. We are a group of hard-working people and active outdoor enthusiasts who are constantly putting our products to the test.
As the world’s premier company for insulated products, Hydro Flask began with a challenge: to create a reusable water bottle that truly performs in any environment. It had to keep hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold. Period. Are you ready for a challenge?
If you are interested in any of the positions listed here, please follow the application instructions listed within each job description.
Please indicate the specific position you are applying for in both the subject line of your e-mail, and in your cover letter. Please note that we only accept resumes for currently open positions.
We receive a large volume of resumes, so please be patient when waiting for a response.
Current Job Openings:
Product Design Engineer-Level I
Hydro Flask is looking for an energetic and curious Product Design Engineer to join our growing team in Bend, Oregon. We seek someone who is excited about the prototyping, testing and engineering of outdoor performance products. Candidates should demonstrate budding analytical skills, a basic understanding of plastic and steel manufacturing, and a drive to create high performance products with exceptional quality.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Participate with cross-functional teams to advance new hydration product concepts through the product development process.
- Produce mockups, models and prototypes using various methods including, but not limited to, hand building, foam shaping, clay modeling and 3D printing.
- Perform product prototype testing and troubleshooting for design refinement including, but not limited to, design of experiments, fixtures and building machines to carry out product testing.
- Support product testing, including but not limited to, dissection, destruction, thermal, cycle, impact, safety and ergonomics. Support may include developing test plans, running tests, compiling data, writing reports and presenting results.
- Support product engineering with CAD work as assigned including, but not limited to, 3D modeling, drawing package creation, drawing updates and 3D printer file preparation.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Basic experience designing/engineering parts for mass-production processes such as: injection molding and sheet metal forming; active outdoor products experience given extra consideration.
- Effective self-driven project management to complete tasks efficiently.
- Basic appreciation of the needs and drivers of active outdoor end-users.
- Practical hands-on build and test capabilities. Responsible use of hand tools, equipment, test apparatus and 3D printer.
- Strong follow through and ability to take responsibility for tasks to completion and meet deadlines.
- Creativity, curiosity, and a desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Strong computer and basic SolidWorks CAD expertise.
- Potential travel opportunities both domestic and overseas.
- Be as comfortable in the workshop as in the office.
Education and Experience
- A mechanical engineering degree or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of experience in product design and engineering.
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD and rapid prototyping.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Enjoys the challenge of an open, creative, fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with a willingness to communicate effectively and frequently
Hydro Flask is a fun, dynamic group that is passionate about the products we sell and the jobs that we do. Creating the world’s highest performance water bottles, beer growlers and coffee flasks is part of our passion but so is the agile, effective and fun company culture we are building in our work hard, play hard mantra. Participating in group runs, company BBQs, and occasional office pranks is not required, but highly encouraged. If this sounds like your cup of tea (or Hydro Flask of tea), please follow the instructions below to apply. Hydro Flask offers a 401k plan, profit share program, comprehensive health care and dental, a subsidized fitness program, holidays and paid time off.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and professional references with the subject line "Product Design Engineer-Level I" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Ecommerce Manager
Digital channel expertise needed to grow revenue and improve customer experience
With Hydro Flask’s fast-paced growth, we are adding the new positon of Senior Ecommerce Manager. This role delivers direct sales and builds loyalty to the Hydro Flask brand by integrating high quality customer service, engaging online experiences, and operational excellence. The Senior Ecommerce Manager is responsible for leading internal and external parties to ensure a premium experience for the consumer. Hydro Flask was recently named to the INC 500 list of fastest-growing companies. This position will contribute to even more growth.
Here is what you’d get to do in this role:
- Determine what Hydro Flask needs to do to succeed in the digital realm. Will create and execute digital channel strategy for direct sales. Leveraging Amazon opportunities will be essential.
- Use your digital and ecommerce expertise to create an online presence that is user-friendly and compelling.
- Collaborate with a world-class team to ensure web initiatives are in sync with marketing and sales initiatives.
- Let your passion for the customer experience drive you as you collaborate with our customer service department to develop tools and processes that address consumer issues and upsell opportunities.
- Show off your cool analytics dashboards and usability reports.
- See that your addition to the team is actually adding revenue in direct channel sales.
- Work for one of the “Best Places to Work” by Outside Magazine!
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years Ecommerce leadership experience. Experience creating and executing online marketing campaigns email, search/SEO, advertising and social media. Magento/Ruby on Rails experience a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent; MBA would be helpful to lead in this role.
- Intimate with Amazon and EBay CMS & Google Analytics and reporting.
About Hydro Flask: We are a fun, dynamic group that is passionate about the products we sell and the jobs that we do. Creating the world’s highest performance, quality and durable water bottles, beer growlers and coffee flasks is part of our passion, but so is the agile, effective and fun company culture we are building in our work hard, play hard mantra. Participating in group runs, company BBQs, and occasional office pranks is not required, but highly encouraged. Hydro Flask offers a 401k plan, profit share program, comprehensive health care and dental, a subsidized fitness program, holidays and paid time off.
Imagine yourself here! Please send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and professional references with the subject line "Senior Ecommerce Manager" to our recruiting partners at email@example.com.