Why should I buy a Hydro Flask?
Hydro Flask's insulated products keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold all day long. This means you can sip hot coffee after making sunrise powder turns in the backcountry. Or have hot tea waiting for you when you return from a cold run or nordic ski adventure. You can also have ice cold water after several hours in the hot sun! Keep your beer cold while you raft the river. Enjoy crisp, cool lemonade after shredding your favorite mountain bike trail. Pack a picnic and keep your wine chilled until you find the perfect place to settle down and watch the sunset. With Hydro Flask keeping your favorite drink at the perfect temperature, the opportunities for adventure are truly endless.
Hydro Flasks are made with 18/8 food grade stainless steel, so the flavors of your current drink won’t linger or contaminate your next drink. All you need to do is rinse your flask with hot water and it's ready for a refill. There are no linings or coatings that will leach into your drink or give it a metallic taste. Hydro Flasks are BPA-free and recyclable, and they come in a range of sizes and bold colors, with accessory lid options for a refreshing and enjoyable drinking experience.
In addition, Hydro Flask donates 5% of the net profit from your purchase to a charity of your choice. Following your purchase, simply visit 5% Back, choose from the list of available causes, and enter your bottle’s serial number.
You can use the Store Locator on our home page. Simply enter your zip code to find retailers in your area. You can also purchase directly from our site through the Hydro Flask Shop page or from another online vendor by googling “Hydro Flask.” It has also been said that Santa Claus will bring you a Hydro Flask if you are good.
Please see our Warranty page if you wish to exchange a Hydro Flask bottle or cap. If you have questions, call us at (888) 584-9376 or email us at email@example.com.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to Hydro Flask for a full refund with our 30-day return policy. There is no fine print or exceptions. All we ask is that you send the items back to us. Please see our Returns page if you wish to return a Hydro Flask product.
Hydro Flasks are made in China. At Hydro Flask, we require each of the factories that we work with to operate ethically, fairly, and to treat all of their employees with the utmost respect and dignity. To that end, our management team makes regular quality assurance visits to our factories in Asia to ensure that our high standards are achieved. In addition, we are constantly looking for opportunities to improve and grow our fair labor program to influence both change and knowledge.
We work hard to make sure you receive only the highest quality stainless steel products that are built with the fairness, care, and dignity that can only come from someone proud to be a member of our extended family.
(1) Food Grade Stainless Steel: Hydro Flasks are constructed with food grade 18/8 stainless steel, with no toxic coatings or linings in the flasks. Because 18/8 stainless steel is nonporous, our products are easy to clean and there are no residual flavors or odors from one drink to the next.
(2) Non-Harmful Materials: All Hydro Flask products are BPA-Free. (Bisphenol A (BPA) is a carbon-based synthetic compound used in plastics that can cause health risks to humans and environmental harm. In addition, all Hydro Flask products are CPSC (US Consumer Product Safety Commission) certified to meet or exceed all government regulations.
(3) Recyclability: Hydro Flask products are recyclable, from caps and lids (made from PP#5) to food and beverage flasks (made from 18/8 stainless steel).
(4) Social Responsibility: Hydro Flask always seeks to conduct business with suppliers and vendors whose values align with our own. This includes protecting workers’ human rights, health and safety, and considering the impact on the environment throughout all steps of the business. Hydro Flask suppliers abide by our Adopted Standards of Manufacturing Practices (SMP), which encourages continual improvement of working conditions through prepared audits, unannounced audits through certified 3rd party organizations and corrective action plans.
(5) Innovation/Continual Improvement: Hydro Flask is continually looking to improve both its products and business practices so that it can offer the best experiences to its customers. We appreciate your questions and feedback about our products and service.
Yes, you can take your Hydro Flask on both commercial and non-pressurized aircraft. Please be sure it is empty before passing through security. TSA will not allow any liquids to pass through in containers of more than 3.4 ounces.
That depends as car cup holders vary in size. The best way to tell is to measure the diameter of your cup holder and compare it with the diameter of your Hydro Flask. You can find this in the charts in the question below.
Remove 2.5" off the straw on the 18 oz wide, 1.5" on the 32 oz, 3/4" on the 40 oz, and just hair off for the 64 oz.
What methods of payment does Hydro Flask accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo are also accepted. Unfortunately, checks and money orders are not accepted.
Yes, debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo are accepted.
Sometimes credit/debit card statements contain two transactions, but this is only temporary. When a purchase is made, an authorization charge is placed on credit/debit cards that temporarily holds funds on an account. This is not actually a charge on your card. Once the order has been shipped, this authorization becomes an approval and charges your account. The authorization is released at a maximum of 72 hours from the time of order.
Hydro Flask charges sales tax in New Jersey. All other states are not charged sales tax for purchases on www.HydroFlask.com.
Does the address you typed match the address on file with the credit card company? If you still encounter a problem after you’ve verified that the address matches, please call our Customer Service at 888-584-9376 for further assistance.
Verify that you entered the promotion code number exactly as shown, without spaces. Additionally, verify the date you are using the promotion code falls into the applicable date range. Once these are confirmed, if the problem persists, please contact our Customer Service at 888-584-9376.
How long will my order take to arrive (including processing and shipping)?
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
We make the best effort to process orders as quickly as possible. Most orders are processed within three business days. Delivery times vary depending on FedEx and USPS. Typically, orders arrive within 7 to 10 business days of shipping.
As soon as your order ships, we'll send you an email with the shipping and tracking information. Using the tracking number(s) provided, you can track you order by visiting the FedEx or USPS website to follow your new Hydro Flask on its journey from our warehouse to your destination. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us.
Yes, but you will need to contact us directly for prices, times, and other logistics. Depending on the country, there may be extra costs due to customs, tariffs or taxes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-584-9376 for a shipping quote.
Yes! Orders can be shipped to a different address other than the billing address. During the order process, you will be asked first for a billing address, then you will be given an option to “Ship to this address” or “Ship to a different address.” At that point, you can enter a different shipping address.
Currently, our shipping is based on the following for the continental United States:
- $14.00 and under - $1.99 shipping
- $14.01 through $74.99 - $7.99 shipping
- $75.00 and up - free shipping
If you are shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, the following applies:
- $14.00 and under - $3.99 shipping
- $14.01 and up - $10.99 shipping
Yes! Residents of the lower 48 states receive free standard shipping on their order of 2 or more Hydro Flasks. Unfortunately, this does not include Alaska and Hawaii residents. This offer does not apply to expedited orders.