We are so convinced that the Hydro Flask® is the best double wall vacuum insulated bottle available that we guarantee every Hydro Flask against manufacturer defects for one hundred years or one lifetime, whichever comes first!
Although our lifetime warranty does not cover regular wear and tear, such as dents, scratches, powder coat chips from the flask being dropped, damaged, etc., it does cover manufacturer defects, such as:
- Broken or leaking caps: If your cap breaks or you notice a leak, please contact us for a replacement cap – do not send your flask to us if it has a broken cap. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to have the flask returned.
- Flasks that no longer insulate: You can test the insulation property of your flask at home by adding boiling hot water to the flask. After about 5 minutes you can feel the outside of the flask (below the neck), and if you feel any warm or hot spots, the vacuum has been compromised and you are eligible for a replacement.
- Flasks that are received damaged during the shipping process: Please let us know as soon as you receive your flask if it has arrived damaged. If you use your flask, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage. We will email you a pre-paid shipping label to return the damaged flask to us and we will send out a replacement as soon as we receive the damaged flask.
- Rough welds along the rim of the flask: Our flasks are welded at the rim and on occasion, the welding can come out uneven. If you receive a flask that has an uneven rim or lip, please contact us for a replacement.
- Rattling flasks: The rattle you hear is a small metal disc that sits between the double wall of your Hydro Flask that aids in the vacuum insulation process. Sometimes the disc becomes dislodged and you can hear a noise. This will not affect the insulation of your flask. If you can live with it, so can we. However, if it is an annoyance, we will exchange it with a new flask.
If you are not sure whether you have a defective flask and you have fully reviewed the care and cleaning page, please call us at 888.584.9376 or email us at email@example.com for further discussion.
If you are certain that your flask does have a manufacturer defect, please send your flask to:Hydro Flask Attn: Warranty 561 NW York Dr Bend, Oregon 97701
When sending your Hydro Flask, please include your name, address, telephone number, email address and a brief note explaining what is wrong.
Note: If you purchased the flask from one of our retailers, please contact the specific store for further exchange instructions. This process may be much quicker and you won’t have to live without your Hydro Flask for a day! If you have any issues returning it to the retailer, please let us know.
Once we have your defective flask, please allow 10-15 days for return delivery. You will receive a confirmation email once the flask has been processed for a warranty exchange and an additional email once the replacement flask has departed our warehouse.