We are so convinced that the Hydro Flask® is the best double wall vacuum insulated bottle available that we guarantee every Hydro Flask® product with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects! Although our lifetime warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear, including dents, scratches, powder coat chips from the flask being dropped, damaged, etc., it does cover manufacturing defects.
Before submitting a warranty claim, please read the following:
- Broken or leaking caps: If your cap breaks or you notice a leak, do not send your flask to us. Instead, simply fill out our form below. Please note you may be required to send us a photo of your cap to validate the claim. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to have the flask returned if you send the flask to us.
- Flasks that seem to have lost their insulating properties: You can test the insulation of your flask at home with boiling water. Pour from a kettle or pot directly into the stationary flask, filling it all the way to the neck. Exercise caution pouring boiling water into the flask to avoid burns. Do not hold the flask while filling with boiling water. Also, do not place the cap over the flask. After about 5 minutes, feel the outside of the flask (below the neck). If you feel any hot spots, the insulation has been compromised and you are eligible for a replacement.
- Flasks that are damaged during the shipping process: Please contact us if you ordered your flask from www.HydroFlask.com and it has arrived damaged. If you use your flask, we cannot replace it due to shipping damage. We will e-mail you a pre-paid shipping label to return the damaged flask and will send out a replacement flask upon receipt.
- Rough welds along the rim of your flask: Our flasks are welded at the rim and, on occasion, the welding can be uneven. If you receive a flask that has an uneven rim or lip, please contact us for a replacement.
- Rattling flasks: The rattle you hear is a small metal disc that sits between the double wall of your flask and aids in the vacuum insulation process. Sometimes the disc becomes dislodged, creating a small noise or rattle. This will not affect the insulation or structural integrity of your flask. If you can live with it, so can we. However, if it is an annoyance, we will exchange it for a new flask.
Warranty claims will only be approved by Hydro Flask® if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer. This warranty is limited to the lifetime of your Hydro Flask® product, as limited by or subject to applicable law. The limited warranty provided by Hydro Flask® only covers manufacturing defects and does not include any damage or defect of any Hydro Flask® products caused by, whether directly or indirectly, any of the following: (i) improper use or misuse of the product; (ii) damage or defect caused by cleaning, disassembly, alterations, or modifications; or (iii) damage or defect caused by or resulting from wear and tear, abuse, fire, or Acts of God.
If you believe you have a defective flask and desire to make a warranty claim, please complete the form below. Alternatively, if you purchased your Hydro Flask® product from an authorized Hydro Flask® retailer, please contact the authorized Hydro Flask® retailer that you purchased your Hydro Flask® product from to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay.
Please note your Warranty Claim Hydro Flask® will be replaced by the same size and color Hydro Flask. If the size and color are no longer available, it will be replaced by one of similar size and color and will not be of lesser MSRP value. Unfortunately, replacement flasks under warranty cannot be customized. If you have a flask with a custom logo, we are not able to screen print or engrave the artwork on your return flask (sorry). Once we have your defective flask, please allow 10-15 days for return delivery. You will receive a confirmation email once the flask has been processed for a warranty exchange and an additional email once the replacement flask has departed our warehouse. Those that have purchased engraved flasks will not get an engraved flask sent to them under our warranty replacement policy.
In no event shall Hydro Flask® be liable or responsible for any damage, loss, cost, or expense, including incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Please sign in before you enter your warranty details
International Warranty Claims
If you purchased your Hydro Flask® from a European retailer, please contact that retailer to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay. If you do not have a retailer in your area or purchased your Hydro Flask® outside of your area/country, please send a detailed email listing the issues you are experiencing to email@example.com.
If you purchased your Hydro Flask® from a Canadian retailer, please contact that retailer to make a warranty claim and avoid unnecessary shipping and handling charges and delay. If you do not have a retailer in your area or purchased your Hydro Flask® outside of your area/country, please fill out the form below. We will contact you regarding next steps.
For all warranty claims in Sweden, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your information.
For all warranty claims in Switzerland, please contact email@example.com with your information.