The MAP Policy:
Hydro Flask, in its unilateral discretion, may choose not do business with any Reseller as to the products covered by this MAP Policy if that Reseller advertises below the MAP price.
Under this MAP Policy, “advertising” includes, without limitation, the following:
- Printed advertisements published in newspapers, magazines, inserts, catalogs or flyers
- Outdoor signs and billboards
- Broadcast advertisements via radio, television, or mobile applications
- E-commerce advertising, including email promotions, paid search results and ad words, and promotions released to or published on third party websites and mobile applications
- Content promoting Hydro Flask products on any page of a store website
- Pop-up windows soliciting consumers to “click to see the price”
Advertisements that violate this MAP Policy include, without limitation, the following:
- Any advertisement (as defined above) that promotes Hydro Flask products below the MAP price
- Advertised discounts that add up to the MAP price when shipping costs are included
(This does not include separate “free shipping” offers as defined below.)
- “Buy one/ get one” promotions and similar promotions that include Hydro Flask products
This MAP Policy does not prohibit, and does not classify any of the following as forms of advertising:
- In-store signs, banners, hang tags, displays or price tags
- Shopping cart pages on websites and mobile applications
- Price quotes provided in response to a direct consumer inquiry
- Offers for free shipping of Hydro Flask products
- Loyalty programs associated with store-wide purchases
- Advertising Hydro Flask products which have been designated by Hydro Flask as discontinued or obsolete products on the designated Hydro Flask website
Hydro Flask will maintain an updated “MAP products” list of those products that fall under this MAP Policy. Hydro Flask reserves the right to modify this list at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. A current list of MAP products will be provided on the Hydro Flask website at http://www.hydroflask.com/reseller-map-policy.
Hydro Flask reserves the right to modify, temporarily suspend or discontinue this MAP Policy, in whole or in part, or designate periods during which the terms of the policy change or during which the policy is not applicable. Hydro Flask will provide notice of any such changes on the designated Hydro Flask website.
If Hydro Flask products are bundled or sold as part of a package that includes other products, it shall be a violation of this MAP Policy to sell or advertise the bundle at a price less than the combined MAP prices for each MAP product, or at a price that has the effect of violating the letter or spirit of this MAP Policy.
Hydro Flask does not intend to do business with Resellers who compromise the integrity of the Hydro Flask brand and its products. In the event a Reseller chooses not to follow this MAP Policy, Hydro Flask, in its sole discretion, may choose not to business with that Reseller. Hydro Flask will not accept any communication from a Reseller who has violated this MAP policy regarding the violation or willingness of the Reseller to bring its prices into compliance with this MAP Policy.
Hydro Flask shall be solely responsible for determining whether a violation of this MAP Policy has occurred, communicating decisions to Resellers regarding this MAP Policy and receiving any communication regarding violations under this MAP Policy. HYDRO FLASK SALES PERSONNEL AND INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVES HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO MODIFY OR GRANT EXCEPTIONS TO THIS MAP POLICY OR HAVE ANY COMMUNICATIONS WITH ANY RESELLER REGARDING VIOLATIONS OF THIS MAP POLICY.
You can find documentation of our promotional periods here: http://www.hydroflask.com/promotion-periods-resellers. A list with answers to frequently asked questions is maintained on the Hydro Flask website at http://www.hydroflask.com/frequently-asked-questions. Please direct any additional questions regarding this MAP Policy to: [email protected]